Friday, August 6, 2021

my school recount

       When I woke up at 7 my dad told me to wake up. So I was very mad but I just did. Then my sisters were just using there iphones and we were supposed to eat. I was just the only one that was eating. I got really mad  because I lost my ipad and i wanted to play. But my sister just turned on the TV and she watched one piece. But i wanted to watch the Olympics. Then my sister told us to get ready so i got ready for school then my sister woke up my dad.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucas.
    It's Miss Waho from next door in Whakamanawa. I am really impressed by your writing that you have shared on your blog. I didn't know your sisters had iPhones. It is good that you were eating and doing what you were supposed to be doing. What was your favourite event to watch in the Olympics?

    ReplyDelete